mercoledì 12 agosto 2009

Are you breathing what I am breathing?

Need for time. A white time in which things can happen.
Need for space. Clean my desk and apply feng-shui commands.
Need for action. A lot of action. My mind full of different thoughts pigeon-holed in little compartments so pressed there is no way you can drag them up.
It's not a bad thing.
The point is my inner self has to take a few minutes to figure out and tackle it. It's not automatic. It's not taken for granted. Not for me.
Maybe I look like a fast-person. Fast-person, my god. You, all of you, have to finish thinking I can face problems and situations and all this shit in one or at the most two seconds. I can't. I just can't.
Sorry if I deceived you.
My drama doens't respect the three Aristotle's units.

Soundrack: k.d. lang; the consequences of falling

1 commento: